Monday, May 14, 2012

Service Learning

1)
Literal 

Interpretive 
  • The most important thing i gained from doing my service learning at a music studio would be learning new playing techniques and getting a better understanding of the piano learning process.  Since my service learning involved performing and teaching, i was able to increase my performance ability as well as create my own teaching techniques for beginner pianists.  
Applied
  • To have a successful piano performance, one must understand how to effectively use dynamic techniques.  During my service learning, i had to perform for the studio during their recital.  Mrs.  Aurora, my service learning provider, told me that the control flow of dynamics can help me have a "successful" piano performance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment